Sunday, June 12, 2011

How to Create 2500+ Backlinks to Your Website for Free

Hi friends, this is my first post to my new blog. I hope you may all enjoy reading my blog posts. I have started the new blog to share my new experiences and the new tricks i used to optimize my websites/projects that help me to achieve top 10 rankings in major search engines.

Now a day’s ranking in the top positions of Google is been quite competitive. But as all knows that the awareness of internet is just growing in India along with the importance of search engine optimization for any website. But still it will take over a year or two for people in India to know the actual importance of Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing. Now the seo consultants can actually identify the competition they are going to face in future. But it does not bothers me as seo is my passion and I love learning new methods of how can I rank my website with highly competitive keywords in the top 10 position in major search engines. As some on has truly said that “SEO is a challenge you face every movement” and I love to “challenge a challenge”.

Search Engines are smarter then all humans. They are frequently changing their algorithms, so are implementing new techniques for users and new webbies to find quality results for the search terms they are looking for. So if a seo consultant is not updated with the new algorithms and its adverse effects on rankings then it’s sure that I will not be able to rank his website/project in the top results. So it is must and necessary for an seo consultant to be updated with the new algorithms of search engines and also must change his seo strategy accordingly.

Now in 2011 with the new “Panda Update” from google it’s really difficult for link builders to create backlinks which can actually boost their rankings in search engines. But for an expert seo consultant it’s not so difficult, as he knows how he can and how to play with the new algorithms of search engines because “Experience Makes a Man Perfect”. In this post I shall be sharing a simple but effective method of creating 2500+ backlinks in just few minutes. You do not have to strain on going to number of directory sites or social bookmarking to create backlinks for your website. You can just do it in few clicks. You just have to follow a few steps and you are done. You will create 2500+ backlinks which will boost your rankings in search engines and will also fasten your indexing rate. Just follow the simple steps as shown in the video given below.


I hope you all liked the simple and the effective method of creating 2500+ backlinks in just few clicks. This is a very simple method is use to create backlinks along with other all backlink activities like directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission and many more. I shall be sharing a unique and easy method of acquiring backlinks form high pr sites in my next post. This backlinks are indexed instantly by search engines and which are more beneficial then blog comment posting.

4 comments:

this video is work for me but still i need to know that how can we generate link through forum signature.i have created many signature but dnt know why google is not indexing it please help me

Awesome video, It says that some of the page set ups failed but not that many,thank you for the information. Keep the Videos coming!

I HAVE CREATED A MY NEW blog WEBSITE IN OCTOBER 2011 I SPENT A a month and a half not knowing how to make money on lime. Now that i saw your website i will try and learn a few things from her.

Do you have any suggestion for me?
Oh and how can i create RSS feed on my site?

thanx for your valueable suggestions

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More